Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Thing 03: Photo Fun

Photo courtesy of Photos For Class
It was actually very quick and easy to find a photo on this website.  I chose this photo for an upcoming unit on natural disasters where discuss weather and Earth.  I also chose this photo of the volcano is Sicily because I am looking into going to Sicily to see Mt. Etna.  I like that this website is better than just doing a google image search because I know that I am going to get safe images for my classroom. I always make sure when I do a google image search that students cannot see what I am searching just in case something inappropriate pops up.  Using this website I know that I am going to find safe pictures.  I might even have students search for images this way so that I know they will be finding safe images when they are working on essays where they attach images.  This would also be helpful when students are creating a blog and adding images to it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Italy! Have a wonderful trip! I love Photos for Class, as you say, you know you'll probably only get safe stuff.

    ReplyDelete