Thursday, March 21, 2019

Thing 07

New York State Presentation
I created this presentation as a sample for my students.  Students will use this presentation as a guide to create presentations on an assigned state.  Students can use google slides and create presentations.  This is a fairly simple presentation program to use and students can get the hang of it pretty quickly.  Students all have google accounts in my classroom.  Therefore, students can access easily.  Also, I can have students link their presentations to google classroom.  I also think students could benefit from using this presentation style vs a poster.  In the real world presentations are done electronically so much more often than seeing cardboard set ups.  So this makes a great real world connection for student work.

1 comment: