Thursday, March 21, 2019

Thing 06

My Family

This is a quick video slide show showing some pictures of my family.  I think this would be a great way for students to introduce themselves to one another at the beginning of the year.  Students could even work on this project with their families at home.  I often have students do this with creating posters.  However, I know that people do not print pictures out as often as they used it.  This will be quicker because people have their photos digitally and could work on this project with easier access.  Students can take this a step further by including music.  This could also be used for students to report out on a text they read.  The pictures could be words from the text and students could include pictures and thoughts about a book they read.  I think this would be very exciting to get students more engaged and having fun while learning.

1 comment:

  1. Sharalike has been really unpredictable lately. I'm not sure if it's being kept up to date or not. You might want to use Adobe Spark for these kinds of projects with your students. Wish Sharalike would get back to normal, it was such a nice easy tool to use.

    ReplyDelete