Thursday, March 21, 2019

Thing 08 Curation Tools

I looked into Padlet.  I recently used this curation tool once.   I wanted to try and set up my own padlet page.  I found it very easy to work with which was great.  i instantly thought this would be a great place that I could post useful websites for students to have extra practice and enrichment.  I thought that I could share this padlet with parents of my students.  Many parents are always asking where they can get extra practice for their child.  This owuld be a quick and easy place for parents to access meaningful website practice for their child.  Also, parents could add educational websites that they have previously used and comment.  This would provide many resources for parents and create a classroom community of parents interacting with one another.  It is possible that the school could use the padlet all parents could interact with it and post websites that are working great for practice at home.  Here is the link to my started padelt. Useful Websites It includes websites I currently use with students.

1 comment:

  1. Love padlet, so easy to use, great collaboration options and easy for everyone to access.

    ReplyDelete